Mattel's My Interactive Pooh

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
In 1999 Mattel developed the first ever interactive Winnie The Pooh called My Interactive Pooh that was meant to attract younger children 3 to 6. With My Interactive Pooh Winnie The Pooh was programmed to say your child's name talk about your child's interests and could play games with a special PC game that allowed you to customize Pooh with your child's favorite things such as favorite foods birthday and family members could be mentioned by name in Pooh's conversations with your child. Though similar to Mattel's Talk With Me Barbie doll My Interactive Pooh was a failure probably because of the price. Though Fisher Price created a similar version named Pooh Knows Your Name Mattel's My Interactive Pooh marks the first ever interactive Disney toy that knows your child's name
Did your child ever have one of these growing up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter