MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
logo.jpg

Ms. Duck I love them....blue for me...I love blue wait...yellow..I love yellow...Oh darn....I want one in each colour.
JC

My husband would kill me if I brought up matching t-shirts...

He'd say I'd really lost it.

:lmao:
Jo

DD12 & DS9 both want the blue.
I like the yellow (mainly because we don't have any matching WDW shirts in yellow).

I'm going to let DH decide when he gets home.
I want to order them this week in the next day or two.

My husband would kill me if I brought up matching t-shirts...

He'd say I'd really lost it.

:lmao:
Jo

My DH & the kids only agree to matching shirts in WDW.
We have about 10 or 11 sets of matching WDW shirts.
We match on every day of our trip.
It looks great in the pictures!!
DD only agrees to it because none of her friends are there to see us!!

And the link Tasmen. How???

At the top of your browser, there is an address bar. This is the URL for the site. All I did was highlight the address with my mouse (or a single click will usually do the trick and highlight the entire address). Then I pressed cntrl-c (hold down the control button and c at the same time). I then went back to the window for this thread and in my reply box, pressed cntrl-p (control button and p at the same time).

oh man...those are so cute! Too bad I already ordered my t shirts for my trip -- DH got "I'm not mad, just Grumpy" (I'm sure he buy another shirt or two in the parks), and I got Tink, Cheshire Cat, and Tigger...and a Tink hoodie...and a Mickey swimsuit that I ordered one size small due to advice on the boards here, but it is still 2 sizes too big! Hard for me to get a bathing suit that's too big :rolleyes: Not quite sure what to do with it...don't know if they can take it back.

But I'd love those logo shirts in lime green...would be easy for other DIS'ers to spot us...but blue is my favorite color, and DH loves yellow...maybe if they'll take this ginormous bathing suit back, I can order a couple of t shirts instead? :laughing:

Ladies, I really try to keep up with your posts, but they fly by...and I'm just starting to learn names, so forgive me if I miss stuff....and I'll be back at work half time starting April 12th, so I will REALLY miss stuff then! But Marcy, I think your post said you are having an endoscopy for AR? Will be holding good thoughts for you :goodvibes DH had terrible AR for years, used to wake him up at night, was horrible when he got stressed at work, and we worried it was an ulcer (it wasn't, thank goodness). He finally got it under control with Prilosec, and is much happier now ::yes:: I hope the docs can help you and get you fixed up so you can eat whatever you want at Disney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter