May 2003

MKDEBS

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I'm planning my next trip for the first two weeks in May 2003. Can anyone tell me if this is a quiet time?

Thanks

DEBS

Hi Debs and welcome! :wave:

Yes, the first two weeks of May are one of the quietest times of year to visit and the weather should be pretty good, too - nice and warm and not too much rain. Good choice!

Do tell us all about your plans and your previous trips. Have you just found us, or have you been lurking a while?

Hi Debs,

Welcome to the boards..:wave:

May is a great time to go, for both weather and the crowds. I personally like the beginning of May as the weather is perfect for me as toward the end it gets a bit hotter..:)
As for the crowds we found them to be average, not to bad..;)

Hi MKDEBS,

Welcome to the boards, I have been twice at the end of April beggining of May, weather nice but quite a busy time. Its a nice time of year to go though.

Hi,

And thanks for your replies.

I am a lurker most of the time but I did ask some questions before my first trip last July.
I had problems logging on this time so had to change my password and user name. Not to worry i'm back now. ( I was just plain old Debs last time)

I stayed at QIP but am planning to stay on site this time. Probably one of the All Star Resorts, Because we spent so little time in our room I can't justify the price of the others. Mind you if we win the lottery i'll be booking into the Wilderness Lodge and buying a villa.

Anyway im waffling, don't want to bore you all. But as soon as i'm all booked up i'll let you know. I am excited already and it's over a year away. What am I like?

bye for now

DEBS

were off in may to!!!(3 weeks) at the end of may approx 17th, ive heard the weather
is great at that time of year, we went in the summer last year and although we love the heat
and the humidity we werent prepared for the rain, lots of people say may is great, good choice.

jules

we went the first 2 weeks of may last year and it was a great time to visit. Hot, but not unbearable and the crowds weren;t too bad. I would go then again

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter