May 2009 WDW Meet. . .

Okay so here is the poll. . .which weekend in May?

• Weekend of 15th, 16th and 17th

• Weekend of 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th

• Weekend of 29th, 30th and 31st

Results are only viewable after voting.

nurse.darcy

DIS Veteran
Okay Dissers, May was awesome in 2008, Carrie suggests we do it again in 2009! I say Yaa Hoo. . .anyway there are 2 possible weekends. . .the first weekend and the third weekend of May. So which is it. . .

Either would work with my schedule as I currently have both of those weekends off. Not sure if I can make it - but I'll see once a weekend is chosen.

I will be there May 29th-June 8th. But I will be with my daughter and already have those first few days pretty filled up so if you guys do a different weekend not a biggie. I want to try and make the Oct meet.

I vote for the 3rd weekend like last year. It was fun and another must!!

Patty

DBF and I will be there 21-26 i wanna go to a DIS meetttttttttt

Either should be okay. Need to check the schedule. Staying on-site?

I vote for 3rd weekend

Thanks for posting Darcy!! Hope others can go as well

Anyone have suggestions for specific meets?

I will be there the 9th through 19th so I am up for it if it falls within that time!

Let me put the idea in Tracy's mind...lol We were already plotting (or dream plotting) about a May trip so this would fit.

If anyone is interested in either the first weekend or Memorial Day weekend I know I will be there those weekends for certain altho Genesis has been talking about maybe wanting to go the 3rd weekend instead but I may not join him.

Let me put the idea in Tracy's mind...lol We were already plotting (or dream plotting) about a May trip so this would fit.

Robin dosent take much for Tracy's head to start spinning with idea. Im glad you guys are already thinking about it. Any idea which weekend?

I think a trip over the 3rd weekend would be awesome. But then again, my dates are always flexible, so I will go with the flow.

I enjoyed meeting for Margarita's in mexico. Not sure about others. Also Jelly rolls is alawys an option as well.

What does everyone else think?

I've only been to the world once, so I'm kinda unfamiliar with the good places. I'm sure you guys will pick a good place... :)

I enjoyed meeting for Margarita's in mexico. Not sure about others. Also Jelly rolls is alawys an option as well.

What does everyone else think?

I love JellyRolls, but it's not a place to meet and talk. With the pianos playing it's hard to carry a conversation with ppl. I would op for Mexico. :thumbsup2

I love JellyRolls, but it's not a place to meet and talk. With the pianos playing it's hard to carry a conversation with ppl. I would op for Mexico. :thumbsup2

Cait did a really nice meet the year before at the Poly. Was at Tambu Lounge I think. (Mousefest 2007)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter