May 2011 ADR Cancelled thread - Read 1st Post

In about 10 minutes, I will be canceling the following ADRs (as well as three in June). Each ADR is for 4 people.

Whispering Canyon - May 27th at 6:30 p.m.
LeCellier - May 28th at 12:15 p.m.
50's Prime Time - May 29th at 7:00 p.m.
Grand Floridian Cafe - May 30th at 8:00 p.m.
Ohana - May 31st at 8:25 p.m.

Hopefully someone can snag the LeCellier ADR as I know they are hard to come by. We now have another person coming along and I wasn't able to get a table for 5 so we've opted to try Via Napoli instead. (We've eaten at LeCellier many times before.)

Just trying to keep an eye on what everyone is canceling! Last minute decision to book for May is causing some dining issues! Thanks eveyone for these posts!

Just trying to keep an eye on what everyone is canceling! Last minute decision to book for May is causing some dining issues! Thanks eveyone for these posts!

We are in the same boat. Originally planned for a QSD trip in March with just me and two of my kids but DH and oldest dd were so dissapointed that I changed our dates to the end of may so they could both go as well. DD's boyfriend will be joining us and I am hoping for buffets so he can fill up. That boy eats like a horse!

Just canceled Fantasmic package at Mama Melrose for May 29th at 5:00. Party of 5.
Also canceled Grand Floridian Tea on May 29th at 2:00 for party of 2.

Just canceled Fantasmic package at Mama Melrose for May 29th at 5:00. Party of 5.
Also canceled Grand Floridian Tea on May 29th at 2:00 for party of 2.

Thanks so much for posting! I have been trying to get the Fantasmic package for that date for quite some time now. And, we're 5 people too! I was able to go on and book it after reading your post!

We just canceled the Garden Grill restaurant for the following:

5/13/11 4:15 PM (2 People)

5/13/11 4:20 PM (4 People)

We have 6 people and couldn't get a reservation for 6, until today!!! We finally got it booked for 6 on one reservation!

I also have been trying for a week to get an earlier 'ohana ADR. I finally got a 5pm online for the 8th. I just kept trying. It did not register though thru "my reservations" on the disney world website. So I ended up calling to confirm the ADR. Then I was able to enter the confirmation # and retrieve the reservation. I wanted to make sure that I actually did get the reservations since this is our favorite and hard to get into!!
Keep trying!!

Hi! My very first post on DIS boards, even though I have read thousands of them and they have been VERY informative! So thank you all!! :)

So, I want to cancel ressies at Le Cellier May 9th at 6:45 for 3 people.
Looking for Teppan Edo May 9th or May 11th for dinner, anyone cancelling??
We can hook up to call at exact time to switch!

Cancelled 5/28 lunch for Rose & Crown @ 2:15 and
5/28 WCC dinner @ 8:15

Not sure if it helps anyone..but I just cancelled some ADRs

May 15 Planet Hollywood 5:15pm
May 15 Raglan Road 8:15pm
May 15 'Ohana 9pm
May 16 50s Prime Time Cafe 1:10pm
May 16 Sci Fi 4:40pm
May 16 50s Prime Time 7:40pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter