May 2015

We're also going in May. Reserved our room in the Bay Lake towers on the magic kingdom side earlier this month. Now waiting till the beginning of next month for booking restaurants.:cool1:

May 3 - 8! Celebrating my DH's birthday (5/3) and I can start booking ADRs tomorrow (no plus 10, staying offsite).

We were there November of last year, so it will be 18 months between trips.

Going in May also. May 24-30. I'm so excited and can't wait to book our ADRs :cool1::):yay:

How are the first ADR bookings going for everyone? I got the calendar to show all of my days, but the system wouldn't take them. I called and got a CM who wouldn't help because of the split stay. I called later and got a CM who took care of it all with no problems. We don't want to spend park days running back to the resort to shower and run to dinner, so our ADRs are pretty laid back: Ohana on first day - DTD day
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Pkg on HS day
HDD on our resort day
Beaches N Cream at the end of our Epcot day

Got within 15 minutes of the times I wanted so pretty happy now.:yay:

we are going may 3- may 10 2015. Can't wait first trip to disney for me my husband and son and daughter. it is their surprise christmas present. I can't wait to see their faces when they open their gifts.:)

Booked yesterday!!

AOA May 21st till May 26th...They never discount that room so I thought I would grab it now:cool1:

We are hoping Disney does another 24 hour MK day to kick off summer!!!:worship:

Now if Southwest will lower the fights I will be set!! Schedule is out, but high out of STL right now.:(

So excited for DD and I to check out Art of Animation! We are in the Little Mermaid rooms since it is just the two of us going down.

praying for not a lot of snow days either....Last day of school May 12th! So I tried to allow for plenty before we leave...:goodvibes

I can make ADR's next week! I can't believe it! We just got home from CSR last Wednesday...Time to start the planning again...Love it!:yay:

We are going in May too!

May 23 - May 26 we will be at Vero Beach, then the real fun begins! We'll be at Boardwalk May 26 - May 30. Right now, our plan is to Hoop dee do Revue and LaNouba on our arrival and water park days and I'm WISHING for dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table on the 30th. I am not so patiently waiting until I can make our dinner reservations on November 27th.

SO EXCITED!

Looking at May 3 - 15, very much looking forward to it. Trying CBR for the first time, it looks beautiful.

Now the long wait til January for discounts ....

we are going may 3- may 10 2015. Can't wait first trip to disney for me my husband and son and daughter. it is their surprise christmas present. I can't wait to see their faces when they open their gifts.:)

How exciting to be planning your first trip, especially as a Christmas surprise!:cool1:

We live in Northern Canada and getting to Disney destinations is quite expensive for us. (either $1000/person return to fly to the international airport in Edmonton and then the costs of flights from there :scared1:,

NWT where are you from Yellowknife?? my husband lived there for years and I know he paid a small fortune coming to and from the Island to see family.

We are on Vancouver island and for our trip, May 1st - May 18th, we are flying out of Seattle. It was almost $1000 more to fly off the island PLUS an additional 6 hours.. landing in Van.. layover.. landing in Seattle.. layover. So i feel your pain.

So as I mentioned our first trip to Disneyworld is May 1st. I have booked all my ADR's, read all 900+ pages of the Unoffical Guide to WDW watched almost all the DIS podcasts, read every tip list, and now I am working on Touringplans. What else can I do to kill the time?? I heard that there is a bit of a hype at your 6 month mark (felt it, loved it) and then when you have booked all your ADR's that goes away .. so now what???

NWT where are you from Yellowknife?? my husband lived there for years and I know he paid a small fortune coming to and from the Island to see family.

We are on Vancouver island and for our trip, May 1st - May 18th, we are flying out of Seattle. It was almost $1000 more to fly off the island PLUS an additional 6 hours.. landing in Van.. layover.. landing in Seattle.. layover. So i feel your pain.

So as I mentioned our first trip to Disneyworld is May 1st. I have booked all my ADR's, read all 900+ pages of the Unoffical Guide to WDW watched almost all the DIS podcasts, read every tip list, and now I am working on Touringplans. What else can I do to kill the time?? I heard that there is a bit of a hype at your 6 month mark (felt it, loved it) and then when you have booked all your ADR's that goes away .. so now what???

Now you re-think all of your plans a hundred times and read the passporter from cover to cover. :rotfl2: And hang out on the DIS.

We will be visiting May 20-28. 2 days at US and IoA. I'm trying to narrow down our resort and thankful that I received a PIN code.:banana:

New to the thread. I just booked yesterday through orbitz. I had a PIN code and it was away cheaper to book through orbitz with GIFTME code. CBR 5/25-6/2/14. So excited!!! :banana:

Have been ready to go since september :) So excited. How fun to read other people being as excited as I am. My family and friends think I am ridiculous planning ahead like this. We are flying in from the Netherlands so a few days of beating the jet lag for the boys (ages 8 and 5) and then we will get crazy with our 14 day unlimited pass :)

Not our first trip but first one using the fastpass+. Not staying on site (got an awesome deal at Wyndham Bonnet Creek) but want to have all touring plans ready for the 30 day mark!

Any fastpass+ tips. Last trip was in 2012 and we never used any touring plans... But I hear it's getting more and more busy so maybe we should?

Booked yesterday!!

AOA May 21st till May 26th...They never discount that room so I thought I would grab it now:cool1:

We are hoping Disney does another 24 hour MK day to kick off summer!!!:worship:

Now if Southwest will lower the fights I will be set!! Schedule is out, but high out of STL right now.:(

So excited for DD and I to check out Art of Animation! We are in the Little Mermaid rooms since it is just the two of us going down.

praying for not a lot of snow days either....Last day of school May 12th! So I tried to allow for plenty before we leave...:goodvibes

I can make ADR's next week! I can't believe it! We just got home from CSR last Wednesday...Time to start the planning again...Love it!:yay:

This is almost the same as my cousin and I! We are from MO and are going from May 21-28 after we get done with our senior year on May 15:cool1:

Plane tickets definitely need to go down though! :/

Have been ready to go since september :) So excited. How fun to read other people being as excited as I am. My family and friends think I am ridiculous planning ahead like this. We are flying in from the Netherlands so a few days of beating the jet lag for the boys (ages 8 and 5) and then we will get crazy with our 14 day unlimited pass :)

Not our first trip but first one using the fastpass+. Not staying on site (got an awesome deal at Wyndham Bonnet Creek) but want to have all touring plans ready for the 30 day mark!

Any fastpass+ tips. Last trip was in 2012 and we never used any touring plans... But I hear it's getting more and more busy so maybe we should?

Book your fastpass+ AS SOON AS YOU CAN.. they go away pretty quick.
We always book the more popular rides (7DMT, SM, ToT, TSMM, etc.) later in the day hoping that we can ride them as soon as we get to the park or shortly there after without having to wait terribly long and then we can go again for our fastpass!

Some people like to book their fastpasses earlier in the mornings though so that they can use them quicker and make more at the kiosks. When we went in September, however, we found that when we did that, all the places we would want/need fastpasses for were already booked up...so it didn't necessarily help us. And if you're anything like us, we like to ride the popular rides as I listed above more than once..

Hoped that helped:)

My boyfriend and I are going May 12th - 19th and staying at AKL! So excited, its our second disney trip together.

Also, celebrating my belated 21st birthday! I'll turn 21 in February, but being a bio major I always get worked piled on during my spring break, so we decided to go after my semester ended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter