May 8, 2005 WONDER

I've never stayed at either the Poly or Beach Club....but both are gorgeous. I don't think that you could go wrong with either!

Where in NJ are you from? We are in West Deptford, Gloucester County.

Bobbi

You are practically my neighbor lol - I'm from Mt. Laurel NJ. Most of the people I work with are from your area and have to deal with 42 and 295 each morning. I live and work in Mt. Laurel actually. That's funny that we live so close to each other and we seem to be the only ones on this cruise :sunny: I was talking to my TA last night and I was telling her about how we haven't gotten anyone to post for this date and she laughed too.

Ok.....just bumping this up. Anyone else besides Julie and myself going on this cruise???????

Bobbi, I'm glad you posted again because I couldn't find this thread after they changed the format of the boards. I did however find another thread for our cruise and have been talking to several people going on the cruise so we're definitely not alone!! I will try to find the thread if you like so you can join in. I can't wait to go it's getting closer and closer :cheer2:

Hey Bobbi,

I hope I'm doing this right but I found the thread it's by Cindylou01.

May 8 - 12, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so who's going with us... we are a group of about 30 people, mostly singles betweent the ages of 18-50, we are really looking forward to relaxing and enjoying things Disney style..

Look forward to talking with and meeting you

the link didn't work......how can I access that post? I really want to meet others from this cruise!!!
What is it titled?? Or maybe bump it up to the top of the cruise meets board and than I will see it???

Sorry :confused3 I kind of knew it didn't work. Okay it is now 8:36 a.m. EST and I will bump it up right now. I am sorry again. I did look for our original post when I found this one but I couldn't find it.

Hey ya'll... you two are having way too much fun so I thought I would jump into the fun if that is ok... My son (17) and I are going on this cruise...I can't wait. As I hear it there will be some surprises on board for Mother's Day:).
Have a great day and see you then..
M :cool1:

Hi,

We (DW & I) are also going to be on the May 8 cruise. So Julie, Bobbi & M .... you won't have the ship to yourselves (lol). We are also going to WDW after the cruise and staying at the BWV (DVC members).

I wonder why this thread has not had more hits?

Why wouldn't Mothers Day weekend be as crowed (I'm not complaining if it is not)?

M, what surprises are you refering to?

I'm really starting to get jazzed up about the cruise ...

See ya'll soon,

Chuck & Andi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter