May hours I'm still Confused

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
OK new DIS looks good!

Went to WDW official site and still no May hours up - why????

So went to DIS hours and it seems there is no spectromagic for the whole of May - surely not?

So what is a girl to do I was hoping to see Spectromagic on the Saturday 4th May when we fly in :confused:

I can't keep ringin' USA phone bill will be nearly as expensive as the whole holiday!

Valerie very kindly posted May hours but these seem to be different to the ones that DIS have posted - where spectromagic is concerned - and the link that Shirley gives to the Fireworks still doesn't have spectromagic. I have never seen this parade and now I don't know which site to believe - sorry if you hear desperation in my tone but I am indeed desperate:(

Doh! There was <i>another</i> one of these cheap dial places as well...you dialled a local number first and it redirected you, therefore you JUST paid the local call charges...ie 1p a minute at weekends! The link is on my work computer though *sigh*

If nobody posts it before, I'll be back on Monday with it :)

Penny :)

Penny,

was it Telediscount? I used that a few times then it stopped working, so I surfed around and found this one which seems to be ok.

Bev

No I don't think so Bev, that ones asks for a CC to register. I'm pretty sure these people, you didn't have to register or anything, just dial the appropriate local number (different ones for different countries/mobiles) and then once it connected, you dialled in the 'real' telephone number.

Curse my Bacardi-ruined memory!

Penny :)

Sam,

We have always gone in March and until this year Spectro or the Electrical Parade has been on nightly. This year Spectro was only on Friday and Sat nights.

Sam,

Just seen you are staying at the Yacht Club. When you check in you will be given a leaflet with all park and parade hours as part of your welcome pack. You can check to see if Spectro is on your first night.

I think it should be going by March's hours.

Thanks Valerie for the info - I'm going to risk posting my plan a little later - It's always hard to have to make decisions. I'm going to go with the intercot hours and like you say get it confirmed at reception on checking in.

Thanks Bev for the phone details, Penny don't worry it's all sorted get back on that Barcardi:p

I rang disney today to check the hours for the magic kingdom for Sunday may 5 to Sunday may 19 (that's when we'll be there). The automated system has spectromagic showing on Sat the 11th and Sat the 18th. The fireworks are on fri & sat (10th & 11th) and fri & sat (17th & 18th). If you want to check the 4th ring 001 407 939 6244 and follow the prompts.

have a great time

Sam,

The May Hours seem to be up now. Click on <b>Events and Entertainment</b> for Parades and Fireworks. Spectro is at 9pm on 4 May, with FITS at 10pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter