May/June Discount?

I received a pin code in mid-December for room only through end of June. I really want to book but am still a bit nervous about COVID, this is my first pin code ever! So it’s very exciting!
did you get it via snail mail or email?

SPRING INTO MAGIC OFFER! Thru 7/10 posted now.

Offer Details
Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights April 18, 2021 through July 10, 2021.

Book through May 27, 2021.

Enjoy added peace of mind when booking! You can modify or cancel your reservation with extra flexibility for arrivals through April 30, 2021.

This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Save up to 30% for stays most nights April 18 to July 10, 2021

Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows - Studios Only
Disney's Riviera Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save up to 30% for stays most nights April 18 to July 10, 2021

Disney’s Beach Club Resort – reopening May 30, 2021
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – reopening June 6, 2021
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels
Save up to 20% for stays most nights April 18 to July 10, 2021

Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels
Save up to 15% for
stays most nights April 18 to July 10, 2021

Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Disney's All-Star Movies Resort – reopening March 22, 2021
Disney’s Pop Century Resort

Last edited:

I just applied this to our existing reservation. Saved about $200. Not a huge savings, but I'll take it
I did also - and only saved the same amount ;( - but you are correct, better than nothing! We are 9 days at AKL - Kidani (Deluxe Studio) from July 9 to July 17

Last edited:
saved over $1800 for the week; had BWI CL booked for May - was still holding on; but then booked YC Water View at 688/nt + tax as a backup; today got the 30% off lowering to 481/nt + tax; then flipped that to an AP rate at 447/nt + tax; so totals for 7nts at YC started at $5418 then to $3792 and finally to AP $3522; so from beginning saved $1896; and then canceled the BWI and all my park ressies remained intact;

Can’t seem to book the CR (with discount or without) for the entire month of June. Any ideas as to what’s going on? Found lots of availability at YC, BC and GF, but literally nothing at CR?!?

Used the spring discount to book a split stay at Coronado and AKL-Kidani at the end of May (not Memorial). First stay at both, AKL is a dream come true after we got canceled last June. Still hoping for a better Visa discount for this time frame.

Yay! AP Discount! Booked 05/23 > 05/29 Pop Century & averaged $130-140/night. Not bad re: Skyliner & pixie dust free of charge!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter