May Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange-COMPLETED!

Anything today? There should be one or two that could have gotten to their destinations by now. :firefight

Opening up check ins for the upcoming werk early so come and check in.

Any arrivals? Once we hear of all arrivals i will announce the twist for june.

Checking in. FYI I leave for FL on wednesday so if it isn't here Tuesday I didn't forget, I just can't get to my mail :)

checking in and letters have been mailed

Just wanted to let you know that I am back home.

And, letters were returned. The post office said that the envelopes were too bulky and they needed more postage.:sad2:

So, they are in the mail as of today. I am so sorry---I was so unorganized before I left for Fresno. I am still waiting for things to slow down at work; it seems to be just as busy and hectic.

I did get my last two letters and very nice twists from my pen pals. Thanks you for the spices, crossword puzzle book and candy. (Don't have names etc at work, but wanted to get this all posted):goodvibes

Thank you for letting us know Cindy. We will wait until the three letters have been reported on as being received, then I will announce the topic for the month of June.

I received my package yesterday from Cindy. Thank you much for all the goodies, especially the mini dry erase board. We hung it on the refrigerator and now everyone writes a crazy message on it each time they visit the kitchen ---- has been fun.

Glad to hear of another arrival. Just one more to be reported on.

Please remember to check in for the upcoming week. :goodvibes

I'm checking in. I'll be returning June 1st from vacation so if you want to send out the info to the others and tell me after I get back from Disney that's fine!

Thank you Maria for checking in.

I am going to go ahead, and sent out the twist for June so that we can move along. Pen pals, please check your pm boxes. Will be sending each one of you a pm tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter