• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Maya Grill 9/9/06

pamrob

DIS Veteran
Ate here on a Sat. evening around 7 pm. Three adults and four children.

The food was fantastic! The presentation was great. The service, however, was the worst we had all week. Our server wasn't very friendly and service was quite slow. We finished our entrees at 8 pm and were served our dessert at 8:35!

The adults ordered appetizers - shrimp cocktail (nice), crabmeat chapula (very good) and the chicken roll (fantastic).
Entrees - My DH and DD had the mixed grill (way too much food) and both of them enjoyed it. I had the steak and catch of the day. The steak was very good. The catch of the day was mahi mahi and was fabulous! I really enjoyed it.
Desserts - I can't remember what we for certain. My daughter had some kind of chocolate which she really liked. I had some kind of small cake item that came with chocolate mouse or ganache. Very, very good. My Dh had the creme brulee (wow, very nice).

The little girls had either the tenderloin or grilled shrimp. They had the choice between nachos or cheese sticks for appetizers. Their dessert was (if memory serves me correctly) ice cream which m&ms which was pretty disappointing compared to the adult desserts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter