• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MCO - SWA & AA terminals

barbnbrian

I'm a Redhead, too!
I'm flying SWA and my sister is flying AA. Will we end up in the same part of the terminal once we arrive at MCO? She's arriving about 2 hrs. before I am and will wait for me so we can go to the CR together. We've booked transportation with YourRide. Any suggestions on how we can meet up easily in the airport?

Here is a link to a website that has some maps of the terminal at Orlando..

http://www.orlandoairports.net/goaa/ops/term.htm

There are many maps under the 'passenger terminal' button on the left side of the page. It seems American and SWA are in 2 different terminals so it may be best to meet your Sister in the main terminal building. There are some shops and restaurants there as well. There is a big Disney World store there which is hard to miss.. You may want to meet in front that or one of the more easily recognized landmarks in the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter