mco to All Star Movies

disneymommyof3

Mouseketeer
Well, we are going again :Pinkbounc
This will be our first time staying in a Disney hotel and I have a few questions...

<p>What kind of transporatation is there from the airport to the hotel?
<p>AND
<p>We will only be there for a short 3 day (10 yr anniversary trip)stay...should we rent a car?
TIA!!

How many in your group? If there are only two I wouln recomend to take Mears Shuttle. The more in your group wiould makeit too costly as you pay per person. Other choices would be towncar or happylimo. I have not taken either but both gets good reviews from fellow posters

Depends on a lot of things --
How much time you want to spend
How much money you want to spend
If you mind driving when you don't know the area
If you want to do anything off-site

It's just DH & I.
We have used Mears round trip and one way.
We have rented a car (National/EA).
We have used YourRide (RT) on three trips.

For us, YourRide is the best so far. It's a little more $ than Mears. But much more convenient. Plus I get a free half hour stop in a Disney outlet store, and I use the $5 off coupon from their web site!
Driving was very frustrating for DH and I. We are tired are stressed from flying. And for some reason DH is always very grumpy after flying. Dragging around all that luggage is probably a lot of it. ;)
YourRide has been the fastest and least stressful for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter