MCO to Swan with Two Car Seats

KindOfPretty

Earning My Ears
What is the most efficient and reliable way to travel from MCO to the Swan with two adults and two children requiring car seats? And return? We will not be renting a car. I've read about issues with Mears going back to the airport, so curious if thatis still an issue or has improved at all?

As I said on your other post about getting to the Contemporary, most car service companies in the area will provide car seats if requested.
Drivers will usually meet you at baggage claim and bring you down to the car, which will be parked in the Express Pickup tunnel directly below baggage claim.

As I said on your other post about getting to the Contemporary, most car service companies in the area will provide car seats if requested.
Drivers will usually meet you at baggage claim and bring you down to the car, which will be parked in the Express Pickup tunnel directly below baggage claim.
Thank you! Figured this would be our best option for airport, but hadn’t really considered for the Contemporary. Are there any companies you recommend?

Thank you! Figured this would be our best option for airport, but hadn’t really considered for the Contemporary. Are there any companies you recommend?
I’m highly biased, as I am a chauffeur for Mears. Other people will have recommendations of companies they like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter