MCO transportation for Quadraplegic

DisneyFan2001

Earning My Ears
Looking for recommendations for transportation from MCO to Disney resort for family of 5 that includes a member who is quadraplegic and cannot transfer from wheelchair. More luggage than typical traveler due to additional bags for medical supplies. Would taxi with lift accomodate 5 and can it be pre-scheduled? Mears connect / express? Other better options?

thank you for any and all responses

I don’t have a specific recommendation for you (this is mostly to help bump you back up top, so others will hopefully see it) but…

…given the relative complexity of your travel situation, I would definitely call ahead and speak to a human both before booking, and again to confirm everything a couple of weeks prior to travel, and again 24 to 36 hours before arrival. I say that only because you may speak with different people each time, and they may not all be on the same page.

I hope you will come back and give us an update after your trip; that kind of information might be really helpful to another family searching for it in the future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter