MDE down? [Sunday, 1/5/2020]

xipotec

Grinning Ghosts
Kicked me out, now says password and user name not valid.

also not working on my MDE app, but can sign in?

same here...…..online says my password & name are not valid...……….glad to hear it's not just me
my app is working but, I'm not trying for FP today

Thank goodness I'm not the only one! I was freaking out for a second. Neither mine nor my boyfriends are working.

It's not my FP day but I was trying to change some of mine around. I feel for those of you that it is FP morning. Hope it all starts working soon!!!

It's not my FP day but I was trying to change some of mine around. I feel for those of you that it is FP morning. Hope it all starts working soon!!!
it is my fastpass day.....

Got most of what I wanted.....neither day had
7Dmt
FOP
SDD

.....glad to see all those days of getting up early morning 60 days out made a difference.....this is my first 30 day FP attempt.

My MDE works but cannot complete an ADR or FP either.

We called passholder services earlier, MDE is down. The Cm told us IT is currently working on restoring/resolving the issue. :surfweb:

Mine says they changed my password to my Disney + password but that's not working on my DVC site or MDE

it is my fastpass day.....

Got most of what I wanted.....neither day had
7Dmt
FOP
SDD

.....glad to see all those days of getting up early morning 60 days out made a difference.....this is my first 30 day FP attempt.

My MDE works but cannot complete an ADR or FP either.

MINE TOO!!! UGH!

MDE was working fine, till about 25 minutes ago, when I could no longer access my account. The following message appears in the app, but the website can't be accessed, either.

Ar this time, you may be unavailable to log in to your Disney account. Please check back later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter