• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE Down Today?

Figmentmommy

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else been having issues with MDE today? It keeps telling me my account has been activated. Thinking it’s likely a glitch just reaching out.

I saw on another thread something similar about it showing deactivated and that it is a widespread issue. I think Genie + was down, too, for awhile.

I’m currently deactivated, too. Spoke to the guest experience people at Magic Kingdom and apparently it’s a known issue affecting (randomly) many, many people.

Mine says deactivated also. I feel better knowing not just me

creating quite the stressful situation on site today! Super glad we're not in a park, I bet those blue umbrellas are swamped. Had an armful of stuff in the disney store at the springs and couldn't use mobile checkout. At least our bands still work for charging and getting into the room

it's apparently a global issue that IT is aware of and working on.

Add data point - I have my own domain so it's not just Gmail 🤪

I feel for everyone at the parks today dealing with this. Fortunately I was just testing it and checking on things for our upcoming trip. But still.

We're staying at YC and we were at Epcot today. (First day of a 6 night stay) Now that we're so dependent on MDE, frustrating is an understatement.

I got the deactivated message, was just trying to check menus on the app. I feel so sorry for people in the actual parks dealing with this crap. As an IT professional I am continually floored by how terrible Disney’s tech is.

Another similiar thread is also discussing this issue. Sounds like Disney IT make a program change and messed up something relating to how you logon. If it involves a LOT of users, there is no point in calling Disney, since they won't be able to resolve it for you. I would assume they will undo the recent program change that messed things up and then everything will be working again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter