MDE - MagicBands not there for family members

HeyIt'sMe

Nothin' to see here folks
I customized our MagicBands a few weeks ago. Last night I logged into my MDE account to double check things since we have 3 days left to customize. Now under MagicBand Order the quantity is 1 and only mine is showing. The MagicBands for DH & DD that were previously customized are not there. Their past MBs are showing; just not the ones for our trip next month.

Anyone else having this issue?

I am on hold with Disney but the estimated hold is 2 hours.

Last week mine were not showing up at all to customize. I called and they ordered them but they still weren't showing up. Somehow most of our previous magic bands and cards have now disappeared off of the site. I called again and they were able to put the new ones on but the old ones still have not shown up.
The good news is we received them in the mail. I'd try to hang in there on speaker, if possible...my call was answered way before the wait time told.

Thanks! Yeah I’m on hold. It’s been almost an hour. I took my dog for a walk while I had my cell phone on speaker. It was nice to listen to the Disney music.

To close the loop on this ----- I finally got through after 1 hour and 15 minutes. The CM was able to fix the issue and I can now see DH & DD's MBs although I had to customize them again. The CM said she is seeing this happen randomly to guests but she didn't know why. She did tell me the long hold time was because Disney's system is having issues with making FP+ reservations so lots of people are calling.

We have a trip in August and a split reservation for November staying at 3 different places. I had customized my bands for August but not for November yet. We have different people staying at different times with us in November and I had not modified our reservations yet including them.
When I checked on magic bands, everything had disappeared! I called regarding the August ones that were customized and they said “No problem, we”ll send them out”. Well...this past Saturday I received not only the ones for August, but the ones for November. The three boxes of magic bands for November are all grey bands. I still have to add different people to the different reservations who will need magic bands. Not looking forward to that phone call .

I had similar issues very recently. I customized my family's magic bands well before the deadline, but only ended up receiving a magic band for me. As soon as this happened, I checked my MDE account and the rest of my family did not have a new MB on their account. I called (luckily my wait was only 15 min or so) and asked if everyone else could still get the customized ones. The CM I spoke to put a new order in, but told me that if they cannot ship in time, we will have to get them at our resort front desk when we arrive. Not a huge deal in the overall scheme of things, but it's still frustrating because we like to decorate our MBs before we leave.

This happened to me. Called, had it fixed, but then only received one magic band. They gave me some for the other members of my party on check in. It's annoying, but ultimately fixable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter