MDE question

AlwaysEeyore

Always Gloomy . . . except in "The World"
I am planning our September trip, three families staying in two rooms at OKW. I set everyone up in my MDE and shared planning access with my Dad and Sister (figured one person from each family would have access) that isn't working out and it's giving me a headache, how do they claim the other members of their respective families? My Dad and sister are now listed under the "not having plans with me" category. Will I be able to do fastpass selection for all of us or will they have to do their own now?

I make most plans of our group when we travel and I am "Friends" with everyone. So in order for you, your dad or your sister to make plans they have to be "Friends" with everyone in the group. Also make sure the resort reservation is linked to everyone's account. Even though it says it on your reservation - they have to see the reservation on their plans. If not just click link resort. I hope this helps, if not you can ask me any other questions.

I make most plans of our group when we travel and I am "Friends" with everyone. So in order for you, your dad or your sister to make plans they have to be "Friends" with everyone in the group. Also make sure the resort reservation is linked to everyone's account. Even though it says it on your reservation - they have to see the reservation on their plans. If not just click link resort. I hope this helps, if not you can ask me any other questions.

Thank you for the reply! I imported them all into my firends" list from the confirmation then shared plans with the two of them. So they need to link the reservation under their accounts and claim their family members?

Thank you for the reply! I imported them all into my firends" list from the confirmation then shared plans with the two of them. So they need to link the reservation under their accounts and claim their family members?

Yes - They need to link the reservation using the confirmation number. As for your "friends" In order for other people to make plans they have to be linked with everyone who has an MDE account in order to make reservations for them. You/they send an invitation to their email address of their MDE - The Disney site is having issues on my end - otherwise I would show you the page.

I hope that makes sense. I could send the page later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter