Medicine in Shops

Cost is definitely not the issue :) But thanks, didn't want to have DH trek across to the shop if it's just regular Tylenol offered.

Most of the resort stores have medications available. Most are similar to sample size with inflated prices, but there is not cost on feeling better on vacation. Hope you are feeling better.

Welcome to Florida - the gift that keeps on giving
🙁 Hope it’s mild, and you feel better soon. Advent Health does (or used to) partner with Disney and do tele-doc. We’ve used it twice, and it worked great. They called in a script to Turner’s Drug (tho they’ll do someplace else), and then Turner’s delivered it my resort about two hours later. I had to pay but was reimbursed by my insurance.

Welcome to Florida - the gift that keeps on giving
Feel better! Hope this is towards the end of your trip. I thought I got covid when I was there in September, nope, it was RSV. But I did come home with it on two prior trips, the RSV was much worse. All WL had in their shop for medicine was Mucinex. I sent my brother to Target! Rest up!

Of the many bouts of Covid we've had, it's been the worst one for me so far. DD isn't too bad. She's sleeping now. DH doesn't have it.

It's the second half of our trip. We are trying to adjust plans accordingly and have our masks if we have to go out.

I somewhat jokingly had told DH I was going to catch Covid from the guy next to me on Soarin'....

Oh no! So sorry you caught it again. Once was enough for me, I can’t imagine being as sick as I was multiple times. I hope you’re feeling better soon.

Get better soon. Last year, we learned that the stuff that does any good is only available from a pharmacy.

Turner Drug has delivered non-prescription medication to the front desks of Disney hotels for years:
https://turnerdrug.com/

As PP mentioned, stores like CVS and Walgreens deliver through Doordash now, if people are not familiar with Instacart and don't want feel up to trying something new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter