Medicine in Shops

Do the resort stores sell any cold/flu type meds? Pretty sure EK and I have Covid again. We've had it multiple times, usually after Disney.
Oh no! I am so sorry you are sick! I hope you are both on the mend soon! If I had known I could have dropped some medicine at your hotel on my way home today as I always travel with cold medicine as a “just in case”.

DD caught a bad cold 2 days into our vacation, and the sundries shop at Contemporary had only cough drops and allergy meds. We had a car so we went to Publix.

🙁 Hope it’s mild, and you feel better soon. Advent Health does (or used to) partner with Disney and do tele-doc. We’ve used it twice, and it worked great. They called in a script to Turner’s Drug (tho they’ll do someplace else), and then Turner’s delivered it my resort about two hours later. I had to pay but was reimbursed by my insurance.

Turner Drug has delivered non-prescription medication to the front desks of Disney hotels for years:
https://turnerdrug.com/

As PP mentioned, stores like CVS and Walgreens deliver through Doordash now, if people are not familiar with Instacart and don't want feel up to trying something new.

Beeper MD for the in room visit. Nurse came and did the tests while we FaceTimed the PA. The equipment allowed the PA to examine heart, throat, etc. Very pleased with the service.
I want to thank OP for this thread and others who suggested Turner Drug. Here now and got sick last night. Had a visit today from Beeper MD and tested positive for Flu A. They called prescriptions into Turner Drug who delivered them to the front desk. Both services were excellent- great experiences with both! Thank you SO much for the recommendations!!!

I want to thank OP for this thread and others who suggested Turner Drug. Here now and got sick last night. Had a visit today from Beeper MD and tested positive for Flu A. They called prescriptions into Turner Drug who delivered them to the front desk. Both services were excellent- great experiences with both! Thank you SO much for the recommendations!!!
So sorry you are sick!!! But glad I could help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter