Melbourne to Europe Trip Report

Interested in reading your report!! Welcome back. We are from melb to and in the middle of planning our trip for Oct 2017. We are cruising with RCC around the mediterranian for 13 days. We are going Melb to Dubai (stopping for 2 nights) then to Barcelona arriving 2 days before our cruise. On the way home we are doing Barcelona to HK. Stopping for 2 or 3 nights. We are visiting HKDL for 2 days and then heading home. Will start reading your report - interested in HKDL as we have never been. We did Disney Fantasy Western Carribean cruise and Carnival Spirit South Pacific Island and both my DDs luved it. Hoping they will luv RCC and HKDL. We were planning on going to the Carribean again to do the Eastern cruise on The Fantasy but my husband prefers something different so here we go planning for this adventure.

Interested in reading your report!! Welcome back. We are from melb to and in the middle of planning our trip for Oct 2017. We are cruising with RCC around the mediterranian for 13 days. We are going Melb to Dubai (stopping for 2 nights) then to Barcelona arriving 2 days before our cruise. On the way home we are doing Barcelona to HK. Stopping for 2 or 3 nights. We are visiting HKDL for 2 days and then heading home. Will start reading your report - interested in HKDL as we have never been. We did Disney Fantasy Western Carribean cruise and Carnival Spirit South Pacific Island and both my DDs luved it. Hoping they will luv RCC and HKDL. We were planning on going to the Carribean again to do the Eastern cruise on The Fantasy but my husband prefers something different so here we go planning for this adventure.

Hi :flower:

Your trip sounds really great!

We only made it to HKDL for one day this trip, but we spent a lot more time in HK two years ago - i wrote a trip report that time too that you can access in my signature if you'd like :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter