Do you like the members Web Site

• Yes- I love it

• No- I dont like it

• Its ok, but it needs improving

• Doesnt bother me one way or the other

Results are only viewable after voting.

antnee

Chasing Amy
Do you like the new website? I admit there are some good changes but overall I am not that impressed. I guess the reservations system and email are good starts but what about indiividual logins, discussion boards, etc. Live Pictures of the new resorts

I didn't know there was a new website. Am I missing something? I just logged in today and it looked the same to me.

I can't get in to the Members Only section...is it new??

It looks like there's been some slight tweaking, but it really doesn't make the site of any real value.

I don't think you'll ever see a discussion board. Even though Disney truly makes an effort to see that everyone's happy, not every member who posts DVC comments post 100% positive things.

It would be nice to have something more than just an electronic copy of the member guidebooks.

Heck, they could even post polls and/or surveys to see how they could improve things.

Doc, can you forward this post to DVC?
The internet site needs HELP!!!!
Maybe, they will listen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter