Memorial Day Weekend

bear22

Mouseketeer
Is anybody going that weekend and what rates did you get for all hotels in Disney?

I called last week and got an AP rate of $395 incl tax for Poly Garden view concierge for that weekend.

What kind of code rate? I am going may28-june1 and I got an AP rate of 109 for the POR and 139 for AKL.Just wondering if I could do better?

Hi! I am going May 28-Jun 3 and I got a pin rate for $88.09 including tax for POR.

WOW :earseek: are you lucky! are those one of those special pins (postcards)that get mailed to you? Has anyone ever called CRO after a reservation and ask for a better rate without a pin code?

From what I understand it is the same as the email and postcard pins but I never received either. I just called and I asked if I had any discount attached to my name and I was told that I did. :flower:

Staying from May 26-June 2 at the AKL with a PV room for $183/night with tax. This is an AP discount.

Floirda Resident rate at AKL Savannah view room for $219 per night plus tax ($244 total) from Thursday, May 26 to Monday, May 30.

We'll be at WL from 5/24 to June 1 at $152/night (including taxes) with a pin code. I'm counting the days.... :banana:

I am staying at VWL with my DVC points---

I did add on May 27th--studio-villas/WL--224 plus tax

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter