Memory Maker – one day only questions

biochemgirl

DIS Veteran
So I’m trying to clarify the details of using MM for just one day during our August trip to Orlando. We are staying at Universal and will be at MK one night for MNSSHP Aug 29. I have our hard tickets. From what I understand, one day MM is not available for pre-purchase. I will have to enter the park and have one photo taken, which then shows up in our account and I can then choose the one day option. Sound good? OK.

My question is, can I use one of my MB instead of my hard ticket for all the photographers to scan? I won’t have used the MB to enter the park, but it’s still attached to me and my MDE, right? Same for ride photos - just scan below the photo and it loads?

It is much more convenient for me to have my wrist available for the photographers instead of digging into my bag for the hard ticket - a lanyard does not go well with my costume J

It doesn't matter if you use your MB or not to enter the park, You can use it at the PhotoPass stations. Also, the MB will capture your ride photos too, so be sure to wear it! The one day Memory Maker is great! Yes, when you get back home, all you need to do is select it for purchase, and it allows all pictures for the day you select to be available for download. We did it May 2016 to announce our pregnancy. We had pictures taken in front of the castle (pre-park opening due to a breakfast ressie) in our ears with a tiny baby pair of ears in our hands. We were able to get pics throughout the day too. It's a pretty good deal, since individual photos for download are $15, it only takes more than 4 photos to save money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter