Menus and prices for Epcot Festival of the Holidays

I was told a couple years ago (and the rules may have changed) that you can repeat cookies to complete the cookie stroll challenge, you don’t need to try them all you just need to collect 6 (?) stamps. Does anyone know if that is still correct?
We did duplicates last year for the cookies stroll and this year for the formage montage at F&W.

Gluhwein is one of the best treats to come from Germany, especially on a chilly night. It’s the spices that make it so good.
As @CarolynFH said, it’s good. You drink both hot apple cider and cold apple juice, right? Ever had warm and cold sake? Gluhwein is a treat. I make it at home during the holidays. Will definitely be getting it again at Epcot, especially if it’s chilly out.

It's been upgraded to a "must try" item! Thank you both for the reassurance :)

We will be there the first week in December. I'm glad they have added more savory dishes. I was there a few years ago and most of the booths were just sweets. A girl can only eat so much sweets. It looks like there aren't very many new things from last year, which is fine for me since I didn't go last year.

We will be there the first week in December. I'm glad they have added more savory dishes. I was there a few years ago and most of the booths were just sweets. A girl can only eat so much sweets. It looks like there aren't very many new things from last year, which is fine for me since I didn't go last year.
Just got back and for savory items, I can definitely recommend the salmon and beef bourginon (sp?) from the Canada booth and the mustard-y ham item from the France booth. The Peanut Stew from the Africa/Refreshment Outpost booth is also very good, but may be a little spicy for some people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter