*Merry Christmas Everyone !!*

Love your piccies Mandy!:thumbsup2 I missed the truck here because I had a full day of uni, oh well!

I'm excited because next week I'm flying down to see my boyfriend! We live apart now because of uni, so I can't wait for that!

I've got all my present wrapped too, and keep listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album on repeat.:lovestruc
Can't get enough of him!:thumbsup2 :laughing:

382780_2788900650705_1503996605_32687047_1953370351_n.jpg

ahh this time next week I'll be finishing for christmas! :yay:

Got our work christmas do tomorrow night - we're going to a cirque de celebration dinner thing which should be fun - is anyone else doing anything with work?

Its my work Christmas do on Sunday which i'm not going to as it was last minute due to being mucked about with our new rota & I already have other plans. Hope to pop into our drinks night next Friday even though i'm working.

Just got to wrap a couple more presents & then i'm done (I hate wrapping):lmao:

I can't wait now :) Got the last of my christmas presents in yesterday and wrapped them glad to be finished Im normally well done by now :laughing: .

8.gif
Woohoo !! It's only 7 Days till Christmas !!
8.gif

Yay ! A week today we'll have opened our presents, eaten chocolate for breakfast, had a drinky by 10am and will be looking forward to our Christmas dinner .. bring it on !!!

Oops, I missed out 6 days till Christmas :rotfl2::rotfl2:

8.gif
Woohoo !! It's only 5 Days till Christmas !!
8.gif

cant wait but im so behind this year, so glad ive finally finished work and can get the last bits done :santa::santa::santa::santa:

wooohooo :cool1::cool1:

cant wait until Ive done the food shop and then im ready :thumbsup2

Merry christmas everyone.xxxxxx:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

:yay:Hope everyone has a fantastic time:yay:

Im im Sunny Florida and ATM havnt bought a single prezzie :scared1::scared1:

Looks like Xmas Eve is going to be a busy shopping day for me :lmao::lmao:

going to brave Sainsbury's tomorrow:scared1: Please please let them have everything I need so I don't have to go out again:)

Merry Christmas all..:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter