Merry Christmas One and All! The Murphy's are LIVE from the GF and BC 12/18-12/26UPDATED WITH NYE

Good morning! Just hanging on the balcony while the boys shower. :)

53720580-E03C-4599-80AB-A2C003741B13_zps0qsioma4.jpg

I just love your view and miss the Florida sunshine :sunny:

Glad you enjoyed the Boat House. We had a great lunch over Thanksgiving.

Can't wait to see your pictures from HS.

Attachments

• star wars 1.JPG
    star wars 1.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 8
  • star wars 2.JPG
    star wars 2.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 7
I know we were talking about how amazing the new Star Wars movie is. Just had to share a couple pics from our local theater. We've attended Star Wars weekends and couldn't believe our eyes when we walked in

star wars 1.JPG
star wars 2.JPG

All passholder Osborne lights stuff is sold out. Thank goodness I have my shirt already!!!!

Went and saw Star Wars this morning and I agree - it was awesome! It was a pretty full theater at 9:40 this morning and it was even busier when we got out at noon. It was well worth it though! It was fun to see the wide range of ages in the audience and to hear people (myself included) laughing out loud in several parts and applauding when it was over. Such a great movie!

Hey everyone! We had a great day at the Studios! We tried to stay for the 11:00 PM fireworks but we'll have to do those another night. Soooo tired! I have tons of pics to share! :D

We checked out the new Club Disney, which is a nice place to sit down, they have phone chargers!!! ;)

ABA855F9-5A90-4B46-98C6-B58F2D027626_zpsfgdsunvk.jpg

It's located right between RnR and ToT

18FB3B29-4370-4D32-AA9B-9F2089D86E93_zps0xzmlc1l.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter