Merry Member Mixer December 2007

higleytownheros

Mouseketeer
We will be in Disney World for the first week of December, and we're going to try to get to the Merry Member Mixer again this year. I know they have been held on Thursdays in previous years, but I can't find what time it usually is. We're trying to fit in an ADR after/before the mixer. Does anyone recall the time?
Thanks!

2006 they were 3 - 5 p.m.

Jean,
Where was this held last year? I never paid too much attention to these things in the past but last month we attended both the Wednesday Member gathering at the Atlantic Dance Hall as well as the Summer on the Savannah outside of Epcot. The kids really enjoyed both of these so I am thinking we may try to attend the Mixer in December as well.

Wife and I will be there Nov. 28 - Dec. 11. We'd love to join in. Any date in mind? :woohoo:

Where was this held last year?

Last year there was a tent set up just outside the International Gateway entrance to Epcot (just as you come over the walking bridge from BCV and BWV and across from the Friendship Boat dock). Crowds were quite large. I collect Christmas ornaments from our travels and so I was pleased with the free one they were distributing.

how often do they do mixers and are they in different locations.
I'm a brand new member, paperwork went thru this week.

I would also like to know where to get info on mixers. We are new members as well.

Last year they had a pin board set up too. My wife and I each traded for 2 Artist Proof pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter