Michael & Theresa ~ 4/19/2010~WP/CG/UK lower~holy moly an update! day 4 is up

PS... I have no idea why some pics are so small... photobucket won't let me enlarge them :(

Day 4 The Rehearsal

The day started bright and early with our rehearsal at 9am!
rehearsal1.jpg

SNV31431-1.jpg

SNV31412.jpg

rehearsal6.jpg

Rev. Jack had another ceremony at the Yacht Club during our rehearsal so our very capable planner walked us through all the movements of the ceremony! Mike and I were going to meet Rev. Day at noon after our brunch.
SNV31414.jpg

rehearsal4.jpg

rehearsal3.jpg

rehearsal2.jpg

After the rehearsal we had our brunch in the Whitehall Room at the GF.
SNV31420.jpg
(my sister and my adorable nephew 3)
SNV31424.jpg

some view pics
SNV31425.jpg

SNV31427.jpg

SNV31428.jpg

i surpised mike with a Chicago Cubs grooms cake.
SNV31418.jpg

SNV31417-1.jpg

so after that we met with Rev. Day. He is such a wonderful man. Definitely would recommend him to anyone!
SNV31429-1.jpg

After our rehearsal with Rev.Day, mike and i separated ways. he went with his family and i with mine. i met my dad over at the Contemporary and we headed over to the AK to meet my sisters and my friend Ashley.
SNV31434.jpg

We headed toward the Safari first as it was the thing everyone wanted to do the most and the weather was not looking good. On our way we stopped as looked at some animals. For some reason i loved this turtle/tortoise whatever it was. i don't know that it liked me though b/c as soon as i came over to take a pic it turned around and all i could get was a pic of it's butt...
SNV31435.jpg

then to the safari
sis and dnephew3
safari1.jpg

me and ashley
safari2.jpg

it started raining cats and dogs while we were on the safari so i had to put my camera away in my bad so it didn't get ruined... we went to see the Nemo show then headed back to our hotels to call it an early evening for the big day tomorrow.

Oh my. I am so sorry AGAIN for my pokeyness at getting photos from the BIG day up. I really want to help future brides with ideas and info b/c I had so much help from these boards. The next few posts are all going to be from the wedding day. A few things to keep in mind, when we went for our planning session I had planned on doing all my personal floral myself so I had no pictures or really any ideas of what I wanted. Laura at Disney Floral did an absolutely amazing job on my bouquet and DH's bout. They matched our bm's silk bouquets (which a friend of my dad's did) perfectly. So trust in the floral department. They know what they are doing and will make everything beautiful. So here are some photos from the one and only (and absolutely fantastic) Misty Miotto.
11013.jpg

11010.jpg

11003.jpg

11008.jpg

my sis getting her makeup done
11004.jpg

my other sis waiting patiently
11019.jpg

oooo... something to do.... fluff my dress
11026.jpg

my getting ready room number
11029.jpg

DH putting his button cover things on... They accidently forgot them when they dropped the tux off on saturday so Carolyn Allen's brought them bright and early on the wedding day!
11040.jpg

DH and his sis
11052.jpg

Dh and his brother doing who knows what
11063.jpg

ooo ooo ooooo the limo for the wedding party
11067.jpg

ooo ooo ooo oooooooooo the pink rolls is here for me!
11072.jpg

11093.jpg

11232T.jpg

11080.jpg

11114.jpg

the ladies watching the kids tv while waiting for me and my dad to arrive
11158.jpg

i'm HERE!!!
11149.jpg

OK... we are at the pavilion now!
11308.jpg

11334.jpg

Rev Day comes to check on me... what a wonderful man.
11313.jpg

11347.jpg

DH in his area
11359.jpg

Floral
these were our bm bouquets. My dad's friend made them for me.
11365.jpg

This is my bouquet from Disney floral. I wish I was able to get it preserved but we couldn't justify the expense. It was gorgeous.
11342.jpg

11344.jpg

Dh's bout
11361.jpg

Wow, simply beautiful. Love the pink Rolls and the pics of you inside are beautiful. The flowers area amazing!! Such beautiful colors, so bright and vibrant. Love the orange of the bride's maid dresses and their shoes are too cute! I wish I could turn the clock back 15yrs and do my wedding in WDW! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter