Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

Finally checkout complete and email received.................................now to see what happens with the 43 attempts that are showing on my CC and paypal accounts.........................

Attending October 16th and 18th.

Now to adjust my park reservations.

Finally checkout complete and email received.................................now to see what happens with the 43 attempts that are showing on my CC and paypal accounts.........................

Attending October 16th and 18th.

Now to adjust my park reservations.
Same as me...very frustrating morning and it shouldn't be this way. i'm glad i have them now and can continue my morning. it is two tickets for 9/13 tuesday. looking forward. i appreciate all of my dis friends for sticking with me this morning, you're all awesome!

I ordered two tickets this morning at 5:45. Received an email saying purchase pending. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a confirmation? Thanks!!

The internet gods were smiling on me this morning and I got mine for 8/23. Email confirmation and the ticket is showing in my account.

Took 2 minutes this morning - very easy. AP tix for 8/23. Wondering how fast the first and last nights will sell out.

I’m waiting for ticketing services now. I have a credit from the Christmas party that I’m using towards MNSSHP, and I’ve been on hold over an hour after getting through on the initial number.

We're staying at Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista and it's in our MDE, we were able to purchase tickets even though it's not a Disney hotel.

Looking at the conformation email I received, it says tickets are "will call." Is that how all the tickets for this event are? What does this mean and do I need to link to MDE?

Scroll down to bottom of page. ‘Add to cart’ is bottom right. I am using safari in iPad and if you dont scroll down the ’Add to cart’ is hidden. Hopefully you can get the tix.
It was there this morning! Yay.... I too was on safari. I went to bed lol... and checked after seeing your post and viola it was there. 9/30 MNSSHP!! Good luck all

Looking at the conformation email I received, it says tickets are "will call." Is that how all the tickets for this event are? What does this mean and do I need to link to MDE?
I linked ours to MDE..... if you go to the ticket section , you can choose to link the tix by your confirmation. then it had me assign each ticket to a person in our party. (it's only 2 of us) , but it worked like a charm, and they are now in MDE

I just got done ordering ours for 8/19 and no issues at all. Immediately checked MDE after confirming purchase and the tickets are all linked already. Also email confirmation has barcode to scan at entrance if preferred. Shocked at how easy it was lol

odd question....... we have park hoppers, and I have our park reservations for Epcot the day of the party that we are going to...... I'm okay not having park reservations at MK, right ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter