Mickey and Minnie free at Toys R Us

ceecee

DIS Veteran
Has everyone seen the Mickey and Minnie they are giving away free at Toys R Us??? Free, IF you spend $100.00, that is. They are really CUTE and big at 26".

Sounds like a good deal what are the valid dates and is the coupon in the "big toy book" or whwhere can I find it ! thanks and god bless! :)

The coupon is in the Big Toy Book and is good until 11/21. I also got one in the mail. It can be used at he stores or online. Got Mickey on Sunday:) Our Toys R Us didn't have Minnie:(

i JUST WENT TO TOYS R US ON-LINE AND YOU CAN GET EITHER ONE THERE AND ALSO GET FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS 150 OR MORE !!!!!:p

I was just at Toys R Us on Saturday, spent $151 on Christmas Presents, saw all the Mickeys and Minnies but no prices so walked on by. The clerk said nothing to me at checkout. Then in the parking lot, my wallet was stolen, the staff were jerks about it, and the receipt is gone now too! Arrgh! What a bummer! All the way around.:(

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter