Mickey balloon popcorn bucket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Do they still sell the mickey balloon popcorn bucket at Disney? Is it just like sporadic or can you usually find them?

I didn’t see them for sale the last full week in October nor see anyone carrying them around.

Now that Halloween is over, maybe you have a better chance. Once they show up, you will see people with them and see them at several popcorn stands at MK. Good luck!

I will keep my eyes peeled in the MK and Epcot in January. Where do they usually sell those at in these parks?

Thank you all for your help! I managed to find the bucket, it was at Epcot at the popcorn stand just past Connections towards the World Showcase. It seemed like MK had one special bucket that escapes me now and HS had the picnic basket.

Just to add to this thread about what buckets are currently at the parks (as of Nov 11, 2023) - AK currently has a cookie tin type of popcorn bucket that plays music. I was sorely tempted. And the Christmas tree Donald Duck sipper was there too. Multiple kiosk locations IMG_6696.jpeg

I know this is an old thread but I was searching to see if anyone has seen a balloon popcorn bucket at Epcot recently so I know whether to search! Perhaps it has been replaced by the new Figment one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter