• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Bars

The ice cream inside is not the same. The bars in the parks and ships use full-fat ice cream, while those use light ice cream, as stated on the box. Having looked at the calories on a ‘real’ Mickey bar, we do not order them anymore but we would buy those.

Market Basket. My kids felt that they needed the chocolate sauce and sprinkles to really be the same.

We've found them at Kroger. My DD saw something online about them being available in stores. There was a list of which stores would be carrying them. In our area, Kroger and Target were the only two chains carrying them. It took a few tries before we found them in stock. After a couple trips to different Krogers and finding them sold out, I spoke with the guy responsible for stocking the frozen foods. He shared what days that store receives new stock and I made sure to visit one of those days and was lucky to find them in the freezer.

We've had these by me for about a month. Still have 2 boxes in the freezer. Need to stock up before they are discontinued.

Publix grocery store stocks them, when you can find them.

They are not as good as the cruise or parks, but we enjoyed them.

I've found them at Target and FoodMaxx, but it's hit and miss. I think they sell out fast. The Disney food bloggers have been all over this for a few months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter