"Mickey Mania" Disney Trivia Game!

All right! Parent Trap is hilarious, especially the camping part! :rotfl:

Going back to the Hunchback of Notre Dame question about Belle and Pumbaa in Out There, does anyone know about what part of the song they're in it (like beginning, middle)? I looked up the song on Youtube and coudn't spot them.

Here's my next question:

Category: Movies
Level: 3
Ed Wynn is the voice of the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland. What is another Disney movie that he is in?

All right! Parent Trap is hilarious, especially the camping part! :rotfl:

Going back to the Hunchback of Notre Dame question about Belle and Pumbaa in Out There, does anyone know about what part of the song they're in it (like beginning, middle)? I looked up the song on Youtube and coudn't spot them.

Here's my next question:

Level: 3
Ed Wynn is the voice of the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland. What is another Disney movie that he is in?

I believe its towards the beginning, when Quasi looks down onto the courtyard. They are very small!

Ed Wynn is also in Mary Poppins

Level: 4

In a proposed sequel to Mary Poppins, what pop star was considered to star in it?

Hint: He was in an attraction in Epcot.

Thanks glad I got it right!!!!
Here is my question

Level 3/4
In Mulan, who is the singing voice of Shang?
Hint: He is part of a famous performing family.

I'll post a new question to keep the game going.

Category: Parks
Level : 2

Which state are you "flying" over in the Soarin attraction?

Categoty Parks
level 2
Who host the new movie Canadian Movie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter