Mickey Mouse Plumeria Lei Light Up Question

1st86trip

Earning My Ears
I bought one of the Mickey Mouse plumeria light up lei when we were in Hawaii last month. The question I have, is it supposed to only stay lit up for about one minute? I push the button to turn it on and I can get it to cycle through the 3 settings but it turns off again about a minute later. I feel silly having to keep reaching behind my neck to keep turning it on. I noticed it the night I bought it at Aulani but did not have time to drive back to the resort.

I forgot to come back and tell you what happened. I contacted the resort and they transferred me to merchandising. Merchandising said it was not theirs to take care of but she took my name and info and said someone would contact me. No one ever contacted me but a few days later I received a package with another lei in the box. No note or letter or any contact. This lei does the same thing, so it must be a design feature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter