Mickey Pumpkins?

teacups

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the molds to grow a Mickey shaped pumpkin are available to purchase anyplace?

I just love the Mickey Head pumpkins. We did the behind the seeds tour and I asked if you could buy the mold or the pumpkins, they told me no. Surely someone, somewhere has an idea. Anyone?

I was so excited to see these a few weeks ago! I WISH I could grow mickey pumpkins, as I love mickey and love pumpkins! If anyone figures out how to make that mold... ;)

that site is cool...but now I want the mold to make mickey cucumbers that they talked about...! I didn't see those!

Yes, I am totally thinking about things I can mold. A summer watermelon would be cute. I keep wanting to grow a mickey topiary. Has anyone ever tried a mickey houseplant?

I cannot believe how much the author of that article about The Land at Epcot (where the Mickey pumpkins, amomg many amazing things, are grown) seems to dislike Disney! :hippie: Why can't we all just get along?

Just an FYI if any of you scrapbook or sticker user.

They have cute scrapbooking kits at Disneyland right now with a Halloween theme and there are several different Mickey pumpkin borders and stickers. It made me giggle thinking of this thread. They of course have tons of stuff but cute candle holders and little mickey pumpkin and mickey ghost cush type pillows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter