Mickey Stick figure family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherlynn25

Mouseketeer
Help! is there any way to customize these? I saw someone had posted a picture of a shirt they had. it said disney vacation 2007 (with the ears for the 00) it was so cute
we are a family of 6
mom, dad 9yo boy, 7yo boy, 2yo boy, and baby girl.
i have seen a baby mickey decal before...

also have my mom and dad going. would like a shirt for them with just the boy and girl on it with disney vacation 2007

Can anyone point me in the right direction for making these? Thank you so much!!!!!! =)

Since she was the one that posted the design, I'd like for her to get to make it, but I'm willing to help with the design if you can't get a hold of her. I just don't want to take her design (I think it's adorable!). Just let me know :)

Hi All!!

Just to clarify, this design is traced back to Ladylucca. When someone posted a request for it a while ago and couldn't contact Ladylucca, I recreated it with one of Ladylucca's original designs and have since been doing the same for others. I would be happy to create more. Just remember that it is not actually my design and ALL the credit should go to Ladylucca for her great idea!!

Cherlynn25: I believe I already did this one for you, right? You had PMed me and I just sent that to you yesterday, right?

itsmej: Just PM me the details of your family if CarolinaGirl86 hasn't already filled the request for you!!

Hi All!!

Just to clarify, this design is traced back to Ladylucca. When someone posted a request for it a while ago and couldn't contact Ladylucca, I recreated it with one of Ladylucca's original designs and have since been doing the same for others. I would be happy to create more. Just remember that it is not actually my design and ALL the credit should go to Ladylucca for her great idea!!

Cherlynn25: I believe I already did this one for you, right? You had PMed me and I just sent that to you yesterday, right?

itsmej: Just PM me the details of your family if CarolinaGirl86 hasn't already filled the request for you!!

Cruiser1969...I tried sending you a PM but it won't let me since I've never posted before. I'm a new poster but a long time lurker until I came across this thread yesterday!! You're designs are wonderful!! Nothing like making someones trip a little more special!! Is there any way you could also make me one of these Mickey stick figure designs? I have a couple others in mind but I want to make sure this post works first. It would be for

Dad, Mom, Alyssa (turning 7 on trip) and Cassie (3) both girls.

I hope you can help! :)
Thanks,
Paula

Cruiser1969...I tried sending you a PM but it won't let me since I've never posted before. I'm a new poster but a long time lurker until I came across this thread yesterday!! You're designs are wonderful!! Nothing like making someones trip a little more special!! Is there any way you could also make me one of these Mickey stick figure designs? I have a couple others in mind but I want to make sure this post works first. It would be for

Dad, Mom, Alyssa (turning 7 on trip) and Cassie (3) both girls.

I hope you can help! :)
Thanks,
Paula

Hi Paula!!

Of course I can help . . . Welcome out of "lurk"dom:welcome:

Ladylucca-Stickfigures-border-BGgg.jpg

Enjoy,
Maria

Thank you so much....it's sooo cute!! If it's not too difficult would you mind adding Hefner's at the top? :yay:

I Love the Stick Figures!!! Some are so creative!! We are a family of 4 going on a Disney Vacation soon. How can I get a copy of this with our last name and stick figures.

We are surprising our boys with the trip and this would be great for all of us to wear on the first day. Thank you.

Mari

Your design is so cute!!! Could you personalize one for my family(Swart). I hope it's not to short of notice. We leave on June 30, 2007.

Thank you,
Kim

I Love the Stick Figures!!! Some are so creative!! We are a family of 4 going on a Disney Vacation soon. How can I get a copy of this with our last name and stick figures.

We are surprising our boys with the trip and this would be great for all of us to wear on the first day. Thank you.

Mari

Your design is so cute!!! Could you personalize one for my family(Swart). I hope it's not to short of notice. We leave on June 30, 2007.

Thank you,
Kim

Not sure if Cruiser1969 has made your design, but if not, feel free to send me your info and I'll take care of it :)

Thanks for the PM Cruiser1969!

I don't have enough posts yet to PM back.

Here is our info:

Last Name: Swart
Daughter 8 yrs: Abby
Daughter 3 yrs: Emma
Dad
Wife (me)

Thanks!

Kim

Thanks for the PM Cruiser1969!

I don't have enough posts yet to PM back.

Here is our info:

Last Name: Swart
Daughter 8 yrs: Abby
Daughter 3 yrs: Emma
Dad
Wife (me)

Thanks!

Kim

No problem . . . quick questions . . .

1)Do you want mom first or dad?

2) Do want names on them, too? Just wondering because you added kids' names.

Let me know if you actually did want the names . . . not sure where to squeeze them in, though:goodvibes

Also let me know if you want Mom first (people choose either way, so it's up to you)

Ladylucca-Stickfigures-border-BGgg-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter