Mickey's back yard BBQ?

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
Has any done this? Is it worth the money? The adult price didn't sound to bad but the kids are $25! This will be the first year we are there when it is going on and thought it would be fun. Any thoughts?

We've done the BBQ a couple of times and really enjoyed it! The food is buffet style, they have lemonade, wine, beer, and cans of soda.

I thought the character interaction was well worth it. It's not too crowded (or at least when we were there), so the kids got to spend a lot of time with Minnie and Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale. The roping show was fun and they teach line dancing as well.

Have fun!

We LOVED it!!! I doubt if we will EVER go during the summer ever again because of the heat but if we can make it during the early fall we will go to it again.

we liked it but, go hungry. it was just adults in our group and i don't think there were any complaints.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter