Mickey's PhilharMagic Official!

You know, this actually sounds pretty cool. Perhaps it's a bright spot in a sea of general bleakness.

It does sound like a good upgrade.

There seems to be reasonable emphasis on the 4D part. It will be interesting to see what new 4D effects are used that haven't already been tried (Muppets/Bug's). Now that every WDW park has a 3D show it will probably be the last new one they make for awhile. This one seems like a natural for exporting into the other parks, so hopefully they did it right the first time.

If the JIYI rehab turns out half decent, there could once again be a reasonable slate of new things to experience for the 2003 visitor.

So Ariel and Jasmine will be in this attraction....I hope Belle is in it too!

I agree that the attraction sounds good and is replacing a attraction that has run its course. But i think we have to wait until the attraction is up and running till we can fully judge it. Disney has been doing things on the cheap for a number of years and i will be suspicious of the quality until its done and viewed by us, they dont deserve the benefit of the doubt IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter