Mickey's Vacation to the Darkside

you are gonna hate me for this.....but did you ever wonder what they were doing while you all were sleeping:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 Not all Chuckie-like - but still funny to think about :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:eek:

(actually Mick was probably in one of the drawers at RPR :laughing: )

IMG_1031.jpg

Wow, these are GREAT. I actually laughed out-loud. We have an upcoming WDW trip Nov. 25-Dec. 2 and am now trying to figure out how to squeeze UO and IOA in, too. I forgot how nice it really is.

Wow, these are GREAT. I actually laughed out-loud. We have an upcoming WDW trip Nov. 25-Dec. 2 and am now trying to figure out how to squeeze UO and IOA in, too. I forgot how nice it really is.

Welcome to the DIS! Glad you like UO too! So many Disney people "bash" Universal...... hope you get to squeeze a couple of days in! :thumbsup2

They don't think it's magical and lacks pixie dust. I love both Disney & Universal and have a terrific time at both :)

Yeah welll......welll........ disney lacks mummy dust so there!!! lol

I thought it was very nice of Mickey to bring the T3 shirt for Minnie. :rotfl:

While on a recent cruise, our "tablemates" were from Bermuda - even if you live in a "paradise" you need to get away to SOMEPLACE for vacation - even a MOUSE!!!!! :thumbsup2

We're from Philly and like to visit Hershey, too - enjoyed your review on that as well. Nothing like their SPA - puts the GF to shame!!!:rolleyes1

We're from Philly and like to visit Hershey, too - enjoyed your review on that as well. Nothing like their SPA - puts the GF to shame!!!:rolleyes1

REALLY!?!? We've never been to either spa....i thought GF woulda been better.... :confused3

Since you have a DD, maybe she could take Minnie?? Or another Disney character.....I'd love to see someone take a Spidey or Shrek to WDW :rotfl2:

This thought just popped in my head when there was a big WDW vs. UO debate on the boards...more like a "look! MM has FUN at UO....." type of thing for the Disney peeps....all just in good fun!

I'll be looking forward to your DD's pix!:thumbsup2

LOL, I would love to see Spidey & Shrek at WDW!!

The mummy dust comment was too funny!

I know we have a Pluto, I'll have to see - you put a lot of effort into it!!! I don't know if we have the dedication or stamina. :)

actually, no effort. Our second day was picture day, that was the only day Mickey was with us (and the day of the DIS meet). Just did a few here and there as we went to each ride/show.....the hard part was remembering to take him out of my bag and take his picture!! (Glad it was only 1 day!)

I would have thought that the GF spa would have been the nicest, but The Hershey is a MUST - you can have a Cocoa Bath and a Chocolate Fondue - where they actually wrap you in chocolate. There are candy dishes in every waiting area filled with Kisses and in the main waiting room, they have coffee, hot chocolate (big surprise), muffins and fresh fruit. There are bottles of water everywhere - very indulgent. The GF really didn't compare. Treat yourself if you can - it is a little expensive, but well worth it. We stayed in a Comfort in and splurged on the "treatments". The only problem was, I smelled so yummy, I didn't want to shower or bath again............lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter