Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party~~December 12th

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
Are you planning on attending MVMCP on December 12th? Then sign up here and see what other DIS'ers will be there too! :)

:p DW and I will be there on the 12th.:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc First time to at
X-Mas to see the decorations. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there too! Our 2nd MVMVP -
I'll be there w/ my mom/dd 8/ & my brother and his dw with their 3 year old and twin 6month olds!
Can't wait!!!!!

Have any of you gone to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party yet?
Last year we went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and LOVED it!
Can't wait to see you there!!!!

Originally posted by c
Have any of you gone to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party yet?

jiminy579: This will be our first time for MVMCP and we can not wait! We've heard so many wonderful things about it!

BTW -- I noticed your cruise countdown clock is similar to ours what cruise are you going to be on? We'll be on the 4-day Wonder Dec. 14th - 18th.

CRSNDSNY,
HI! We are on the 7 night Magic that leaves on the 13th. I was thrilled when I was able to get Mickey's tickets for the 12th.
Will this be your first cruise? We cruised on the Wonder last year, a 4 night, and LOVED it!!
Take care!!!!

Originally posted by jiminy579
CRSNDSNY,
HI! We are on the 7 night Magic that leaves on the 13th. I was thrilled when I was able to get Mickey's tickets for the 12th.
Will this be your first cruise? We cruised on the Wonder last year, a 4 night, and LOVED it!!
Take care!!!!

That's great! We went on the 7-day Magic during Christmas in 2001 and were on the 4-day Wonder this past January. Isn't cruising great!?

BTW...in your sig photo, you're in Parrot Cay? :)

Wow! You cruise a lot! Last year was our first time, and now we are hooked! I am excited for the 7 night since we didn't have a day at sea last time. It seems like it will be so relaxing!
Have you done any of the WDW after hours parties yet? I have heard so many great things about the Christmas one.
Have a nice weekend!

Originally posted by jiminy579
Wow! You cruise a lot! Last year was our first time, and now we are hooked! I am excited for the 7 night since we didn't have a day at sea last time. It seems like it will be so relaxing!
Have you done any of the WDW after hours parties yet? I have heard so many great things about the Christmas one.
Have a nice weekend!

Sorry it took me so long to reply to this, but I didn't realize that you replied to my post! LOL

Anyway, tell me more about "WDW after hours parties" -- I never heard of them! What am I missing out on?

This is our first time with MVMCP, so I am so anxious and excited to do something new. It will be wonderful! Let's just keep our fingers crossed that we have nice weather and no rain.

Do you have a 7-night cruise planned?

Oh where do I begin? Last year at the MNSSHP, we had the time of our lives! The park reopened at 7pm and was open until midnight. Everything was decorated of course, but we were given new park handouts that explained all of the wonderful things that were happening in the parks that night. There were special parades, fireworks, park photos for each family, etc. I have heard that they give out hot cocoa and cookies too!!!
I am praying for great weather as well!!!
Have a wonderful week!

:bounce: I'm going... just booked for myself, hubby, mum & dad (neither of the boys are that excited :earseek: )

It won't just be my first MVMCP, it will be my first time in the MK and I am getting very excited :Pinkbounc

DeeAnn: Ahhh, now I understand. Technically (not including Pleasure Island on NYE), this is our first after hours party. We are SO excited. I've been scouring the internet looking for photos of the event from past years. I am jumping out of my seat just thinking about it.

Just got off the phone with a friend who was there for Super Soap weekend and said that Mickey's Philharmagic was phenomenal! We will definitely have to fit that in during MVMCP!

Jacqui.s -- That's wonderful. The Magic Kingdom is unbelievable! How many days will you be touring WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter