Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party~~December 14th

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
Are you planning on attending MVMCP on December 14th? Then sign up here and see what other DIS'ers will be there too! :)

My plans are not definite yet, but it's looking like I will be there with my new husband and my bridal party (my wedding is the day before this MVMCP). We may also go again on the 19th. :earsgirl:

***it doesn't look like we'll be there this night afterall***

My honey and I will be at MVMCP this night! It will be our first time. I'm hoping for great weather and lots of pixie dust! Mickey

:p DW and I will be there:bounce: :bounce: . Got our tickets in the mail 3 days ago. First time to see the decorations and can't wait.

Should we set up a meet?????????

:p

Will be there for sure. My first time and I'm thrilled.

My husband, sister and i will be there.:)
It will be number 3 for husband & me, and number 2 for sis.
Can't wait it is the best!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

SEPT.2000-POFQ
APRIL2001-POFQ
NOV.2001-POR
MAY2002-POR
NOV.2002-POFQ
NOV.2003-POR

My wife and I will also be there on 12/14. This will be our last night as we have to head home the next day.

My mom and I will be there. This will be my first trip without DH and DDs, but I think we will still have fun! I am reading about people making a PS at LTT for that night. Can you make them before MVMCP opening time and be in the park already while everyone else is waiting outside?

Yes, you can make a PS for as early as 5pm at LTT. That's the time we have set for our dinner. I can't wait! Mickey

WE ARE GOING TO BE THERE ON DEC14TH, WENT LAST YEAR AND HAD A GREAT TIME. IT WILL BE MY SISTER AND HER 2 GIRLS FIRST VISIT TO WDW. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!:D

DH and I just got our tickets in the mail today! I'm very excited now, this will be the second time we've gone to MVMCP. I just love the fireworks, they were the best I'd ever seen.

My sister and I will be there also. We have no kids this time! Yay!

Mickeysaver, Gary & I will be there the same night as you - maybe we'll see you! (Remember us? - we met you at the Atlanta pin meet) - Small World, huh!

For anyone who has received their tickets, what do they look like this year? Do they have different characters on them like last year?

We can't wait!! Our favorite part is walking down Main Street while it snows and watching the Christmas parade!!

Myself, DH and 2 DS's will be there for our first party.

Originally posted by anne930
Mickeysaver, Gary & I will be there the same night as you - maybe we'll see you! (Remember us? - we met you at the Atlanta pin meet) - Small World, huh!

Cool! Maybe we can meet up somewhere along the way. This is really neat knowing that y'all will be there too. ::MickeyMo Mickey

HI.. we will be there on the 14th ALSO--are we all wearing LIME GREEN??? I was reading that a lot are making ressies for LTT,,do you have to leave a credit card number with them?? How do they know you will show up? Just wondering as I heard that the Resturants on Main Street are doing that now, so you do not make ressies just to get in early? WOW MVMCP and OPENING DAY at POP CENTURY all at once,, HOW WILL I cope LOL...

PEACE, LOVE and ºoº MICKEY MOUSE ºoº

Tink

My dd, 10, and I will be there!! Just booked our last-minute trip yesterday. We are so excited. This is the first time we've been to WDW during December. Hopefully, we'll see some of you there!!!

As Steve Hurley has asked befor... should we set up a meet?:hyper:

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Sounds like a plan to me...any thoughts as to where, when???? Count me in. This is one I can actually make it to!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter