Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party~~December 14th

We have ressies at LTT at 5pm. I ordered a shirt from Disney with the special wording on it and I bought my lime green Dis shirt from the Dis shop. I don't know which one to wear!

I will probably wear the lime green one and I will have my cloth marker with me so all my Dis friends can autograph my shirt!

So, If you see me, come up to me. OK?

Go to the Dis shop and get your shirts too.

We have our tickets! We have ressies for Crystal Palace for dinner. I notice that most posters on this and other threads are eating at LTT. We have been there, but never to Crystal Palace, that is why I chose to eat there. Anyone think I will be sorry?

Nope, you won't be sorry. We've eaten at both. And we like to try new spots also. I don't have ps's for that night since I just booked my trip 3 days ago!!!! Hoping something shows up or I'll be eating at the Plaza Pavillion again.

Move over all of you that will be at LTT!!! DU just got us ps's for 5:50. I'll be wearing my grey Dis shirt, with Dis pin, as will my dd!!! If you see us, please stop and say hi!!

Hello, me and my 9 year old son will be there! We can't wait , this is our first MVMCP!!! I dont' know if we will me able to wait that long."Every Day Should Be A Disney Day"!!!:earsboy: :earsgirl: pirate: ::MinnieMo

We have ps for 5:20 at Crystal Palace before MVMCP , We will have our green mickey heads visible so feel free to say HI!!:wave2: :wave2:

Originally posted by rtwhite
My mom and I will be at Crystal Palace also. Our PS is for 5:50. See ya'll there!
We have PS's at 5:50 too!!

Woo Hoo!!!! We finally decided to splurge~ It will be our first MVMCP. I ordered tixs yesterday and will pick up at will call.

Hope to see you all there!

CC

:earsgirl:

We'll be there too! Me, my DS, DD, my sister and her DD. It's our first MVMCP! We can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter