Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party~~November 30th

The family picture is included in your ticket (one per party-not ticket). They have photo spots set up in Fantasyland (I think-the exact location will be on the guide you get when you arrive. They take the pictures throught the party and mail it to your house (1-2 weeks after the party). Hope this answers your questions!

Anyone else going on this date???

It is the first night and it seems a lot of people would want to go, but maybe it's not as popular since it's the last night of a holiday weekend and people have to get back to work, kids to school etc....

On 9/1 (mon), I will be cancelling LTT for 7 people at 6:35pm, if anyone wants it. We've decided to do lunch at CP that day instead.

DH and I will be there and it will be DH's very first time at Walt Disney World. I couldn't think of a better way to kick off his first experience and our 2nd wedding anniversary than at MVMCP!
We have a PS at CRT at 5:05pm. I hope they let us in so we can eat special dinner!
See y'all there.

---Andra
I want it NOW!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We will be there for our first MVMCP!! very excited to see the snow fall on main street. We have PS at crystal palace for 5:35 pm with a party of 10!!. Should be interesting.

Does anyone know if this night is sold out? It doesn't seem like many here on the DIS are going...

My 3 children (ages 11, 7, & 6) will be there. Our second year to do MVMCP. We've got PS for Crystal Palace @ 5:25. Getting very excited!!

We'll be there on this night- also our first time for MVMCP! Although it will only be me and my eldest daughter attending this though... DH and the younguns can't bother staying up that late. LOL

My DH and I will be there right after 5:05 CRT. Have a great time everyone!

I'll be attending my first MVMCP on the 30th! I will be down there to getting married at the Swan on 12/2/03. We're using this as sort of our welcome party with our guests. There are about 30 of us attending! Can someone tell me about the picture they take? Is it an individual/group shot? Having never done the Cristmas Party before, I don't know what to expect. Thanks!

We will be there on the 30th also. There are 5 of us traveling together, all women, no husbands or kids this trip. We arrive on the 28th and do the MVMCP on the 30th. This will be the 2nd party for 3 of us and we are bringing 2 first timers. We also have a PS at LTT for 5:10. Can't wait for the fun to begin.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

we will be there also...3rd time in 4 years

have ps @ cp for 5:20

always waited till the end of our trip to go to the party but that aways ment we were almost going home......so we are doing the first one possible

canalwen,
welcome to the dis...........neighbor

We are probably going to do this one too. With it being on a Sunday, will it be really crowded? We're only going down for a couple of nights and decided to do this in place of going to a park during the day since we want to see all the special shows and parades but I'm really hoping it won't be packed.

I'll be there on the 30th! This is my fourth MVMCP, but my Mum has never been -- I am getting very excited for her!

To me, the Christmas Parade is one of their best parades, and the fireworks are second to none!

Enjoy! :Pinkbounc

For all those going on the 30th, make sure you wear your Dis green. My DD & I will definitely be wearing ours. We will probably wear our Mickey Ears pins on our hats. She has a Goofy Santa hat (santa hat with Goofy ears) and I have one with Mickey Ears. DH has a green & red hat with elf ears.

This will be our 4th party. After we went in 2000, we were hooked. It was great to walk down Main street and see the "snow".

We arrive at CS on the 27th and leave on the 3rd. We actually arrive in Orlando on the 26th. Can't wait.

smiliemickeyani.gif

DH, DS (17), Mother (76), and I will be there. I will wear a green ribbon. Hope to see some of you there. This is DH's first mvmcp. The rest of us have been once before. Can't wait

Hi Faline - We are from PA too - see you at the MVMCP on the 30th. Have a safe and magical trip everyone.!!!!

Hi

Our beautiful tickets just arrived. Real plastic this time. Its our 2nd MVMCP. Last year we were at the first MVMCP when they couldn't get the fireworks to go off until the late, late in the evening. We will all be at LTT for our 5:30 dinner. See you all there.

Jeffrey, DW Judi, DS11 Jared and DD7 Jori :bounce:

Does anyone need a Priority for 2 at LTT on Nov. 30th? We've decided not to go to MVMCP, so before I called to cancel, I thought I'd see if any Dis-ers could use it......Just send me a PM ........

Counting down the days!! Our first ever MVMCP!! (DH, 3 daughters and me!!) It seems like we have looked forward to this for so long...can't believe it's finally close!:wave: :wave:

Have a great time, everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter