• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

DisneyZB

When I win the lottery, I'm moving to Disney.
Any word on if/when this will happen? I‘m having no luck finding information.
TIA. 😊

Im hoping to hear info soon as well. Honestly, there is no reason they couldn't have it, especially with all the restrictions dropping off.

When do we usually know about the Christmas Party? I want to get tickets for it?

March/April in past years.

BUT, past release dates are probably not helpful in this era, with so much still up in the air about whether they'll host traditional parties vs. after-hours events like the Halloween ones.

It's all wait and see.

I'm hoping for the fully party. There is no reason why they can't do it. Also hoping for a Candlelight Processional this year. Fingers (and toes) crossed. The parties would start in early November. We should hear something very soon.

I'm hoping for the fully party. There is no reason why they can't do it. Also hoping for a Candlelight Processional this year. Fingers (and toes) crossed. The parties would start in early November. We should hear something very soon.
You might be right, but with the huge demand for their Halloween AH event (more expensive, less offered, and fewer hours), why would they spend all that money to put on MVMCP when they can do a cheaper Christmas event and have people begging for a ticket?
And this will still be at the beginning of the 50th celebration, with whatever they bring for that (still being rolled out).

You might be right, but with the huge demand for their Halloween AH event (more expensive, less offered, and fewer hours), why would they spend all that money to put on MVMCP when they can do a cheaper Christmas event and have people begging for a ticket?
And this will still be at the beginning of the 50th celebration, with whatever they bring for that (still being rolled out).

Sadly, I agree. I think WDW is using Covid to do a reset, and I don't believe it will be in our best interests.

it starts at 6pm and guests can get in at 3. It’s the typical Halloween party they had prior to Covid.
Looking at hours, I only see hours posted to mid August and no mention of any Halloween event yet on their calendar (it doesn't start till September, but hours are not listed yet).
I don't know how that compares to previous years, but It is officially listed as an After Hours Event.

Looking at hours, I only see hours posted to mid August and no mention of any Halloween event yet on their calendar (it doesn't start till September, but hours are not listed yet).
I don't know how that compares to previous years, but It is officially listed as an After Hours Event.

Here you go: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/ev...-adventure/oogie-boogie-bash-halloween-party/

I’ve been to Disneyland more than DisneyWorld. This is their full Halloween party almost exactly how it was prior to Covid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter