Microwaves at.....

Snow Shoe

What time is the 3 o'clock parade?
You would think as many times as we've been to the Contemporary that I would have noticed, but does anybody know if there are microvaves on the tower floors somewhere to use?

Snow Shoe, I don't think so. I stayed in the Contemp in the Tower over the holidays and don't remember seeing one anywhere on the floor that I was on (12th floor). I do believe, however, that I did see some in the Food and Fun Center (well, I'm pretty sure I saw some there).

The WDW website (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/waltdisneyworld/resorts/rooms/roomgroupingindex?id=CONTRoomGrping) claims the following for guest rooms (no microwaves are listed):

- - - - - - -
Guest Rooms:

These rooms feature two queen-size beds, one day bed, table and chairs, ceiling fan, and large bathroom with private commode. Many Guest Rooms feature private balcony and garden views. Non-smoking rooms and rooms for Guests with disabilities are available. Guest suites are also available.

Guest Room amenities include in-room wall safe, voice mail, data port on lighting fixture, phone in bath area, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and refrigerator (upon request).

Concierge Service:
Some rooms offer concierge service which includes personalized front desk and guest services, turndown service, refrigerator, coffeemaker, and lounge with continental breakfast, midday snacks, evening wine and cheese, and evening cordials and dessert. The Tower Club offers limited concierge service, continental breakfast, midday snacks, and refrigerator (upon request).

- - - - - - -

For photos of my tower room and the Tower Club concierge lounge, here is the link to my on-line photo album:
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/janettwo...World/Contemporary+Tower+Club&.src=ph&.view=t

By the way, the suites that I have stayed in at the AKL and YC have had microwaves in them (the GF suites did not). All DVC rooms (both studios and villas) have microwaves in them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter