Mid-Atlantic Roll Call

thank you everyone for participating in this thread. If anyone has any plans for local meets. Maybe an End of Summer BBQ? just let me know :) I would not mind PM everyone locally or you can do it yourself as well using the list. Thanks

OMG your list is wonderful!!!

I think I can fall under De... and yes... Summer BBQ sounds great!!!

Add me to the list, please.

... and if y'all do a Richmond area meet, you'll have to have it at VA BBQ (I miss eating there since I moved away from Fredericksburg). ;)

Kevin (in Baltimore)

Add me to the list, please.

... and if y'all do a Richmond area meet, you'll have to have it at VA BBQ (I miss eating there since I moved away from Fredericksburg). ;)

Kevin (in Baltimore)

Fredericksburg is the place to be when it comes to food. I normally drive there once or couple times a week to eat at Sonics LOL

worth the drive for sure.

Hello! Please add me to the list: Glenda in Baltimore, Maryland :goodvibes

Julie from Charlottesville, VA.

I've been on here since 2007 and the closest person I have ever found on here has been Winchester.

I'm amazed at all the responses!

Oh and forgot to mention we are DINK's.

Okay, Darcy from Gaithersburg, MD in exactly 1 week. . .YAY. . .finally moving away from the Desert. . .

Nless Dream:
Has there been any interest in having a Mid Atlantic Meet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter