Military tickets

goofynut41

Disney Veteran
I have a 2022 Military Salute ticket and had to cancel my trip because of hurricane and cannot go till next year can I upgrade them to next year?

Above is a good idea to check with your local base if they have any ability to refund. Otherwise, yes the ticket will hold it's [discounted] value. What you could upgrade it to remains the question -- standard tickets is definitely an option but due to the discount it would still be a large upcharge. But rumor has it 2023 MIL ticket offers may be announced next week, so you could just wait to see.

Above is a good idea to check with your local base if they have any ability to refund. Otherwise, yes the ticket will hold it's [discounted] value. What you could upgrade it to remains the question -- standard tickets is definitely an option but due to the discount it would still be a large upcharge. But rumor has it 2023 MIL ticket offers may be announced next week, so you could just wait to see.
Yeah, I'd wait to see if they release 2023 tickets next week like many are hoping for. Once those tickets are released, I think it might be easier to talk your way into an upgrade to a 2023 ticket, which would be way cheaper than paying the difference on a standard ticket (if that would even be an option).

Also, if they're the Military Salute tickets I would really want to hold out for 2023 tickets since they don't expire until the end of the offer period (presumably sometime in December 2023). Regular tickets would start the expiration clock as soon as you use the first day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter