Mini Page Kits

tyniknate

DIS Veteran
I was just looking at the Event Swap and I love the mini page kits. They all turned out fabulous. Any chance we could include the mini page kits in some of the bigger swaps we have coming up, like the DHS, Animal Kingdom, Epcot or Dining Swaps? I find that once I get an idea for the main piece the other pieces come together easily. Oh please, oh please, oh please :flower3: (can you tell I've been in the house with my five year old all day?)

I'm hosting the AK swap and will see if there is any interest..as of late I don't recall much interest.. AK swap interest thread will be going out first of April w/ sign ups April 30th.. (I think, that date is etched in my head for some reason! LOL)

I really like the mini page kits. I know we would have more elements to make initally, but it is SO much easier to use the swap items once you're trying to put together a page layout. I know I have bought DCWV paper pads just to get a matching paper so I can put it with someone's swap stuff I got back (to make more pieces that match). I didn't find it particularly time consuming during the event swap to make the mini page kits. I usually just made a couple mats and a matching journaling box to go with my other stuff. I wonder how others feel about it?

What's involved in a mini page kit? I'm late in opening the DHS swap (map is on the way!), but I'd be happy to include them if there's interest.

What's involved in a mini page kit? I'm late in opening the DHS swap (map is on the way!), but I'd be happy to include them if there's interest.

Usually you are requried to do a title and a choose of 2 other elements from the usual list.

When we first did them they had a journal box, mat, title, and 1 other element of your choice- everything you would need to cover a single page- it can make it easier to match especailly if you use patterned paper.

Rebecca

Jennifer, just put a feeler out there to see how much interest there is... there may be more than we realize... When interest threads go up, the hostess are going w/ what the majority wants and requests... so it really isn't being ignored...

As Rebecca mentioned they usually are a topper, photo mat, journal box and another element...

Let me know if you need any help... I'll be around!! :hugs:

I love the idea! I also really love swapping here because of the great quality and the great hostesses....so I'm open to anything :)

Jennifer, just put a feeler out there to see how much interest there is... there may be more than we realize... When interest threads go up, the hostess are going w/ what the majority wants and requests... so it really isn't being ignored...

As Rebecca mentioned they usually are a topper, photo mat, journal box and another element...

Let me know if you need any help... I'll be around!! :hugs:

Thanks!

I would also enjoy a page kit swap because it's easy to make a page if you have all the matching elements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter